We've partnered with TaxCloud to provide a low-cost and easy-to-use sales tax compliance option for Yahoo! Small Business stores.
How TaxCloud works
After a customer has entered a shipping address during checkout, our Advanced Shipping Manager sends TaxCloud a request to calculate the sales tax due. TaxCloud returns that information to the Advanced Shipping Manager, and sales tax is added to the customerís total. Once the order is completed, another request is sent to TaxCloud to capture the transaction. All the captured transactions are included in the sales tax reports that TaxCloud generates at the end of each month.
TaxCloud Key Features:
Get started today!
- No minimum or maximum transaction limits, caps, or thresholds.
- Real-time destination-based sales tax rates (including all applicable State, County, City, and Special District taxes).
- Monthly sales tax reports generated automatically (including full jurisdictional details).
- Easily configured to support one state or all states (or any combination of states).
- Optional filing of sales tax returns and remittance of sales tax proceeds in 24 states (including AR, GA, IA, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NV, OH, OK, RI, SD, TN, UT, VT, WA, WI, WV, and WY).
- Installation for the stand-alone TaxCloud connector is $99 and $25/monthly, or $20/monthly for existing Advanced Shipping Manager customers.
- Register your account by visiting https://taxcloud.com/pricing/.
For more information, please visit https://taxcloud.com/pricing/